For information about your rights, please see www.ans2000.com/datacollection.php
The Privacy Statement further down on this specific webpage, describes data collected on specific website/domain.
Please note: our company operates number of websites so you may find the following resources helpful:
Privacy Statement for
has created this privacy
statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
The following discloses the information gathering and
dissemination practices for this Web site:
This privacy statement applies only to individuals visiting ("browsing") this web site.
There are separate Terms & Conditions
which apply to those eBook authors submitting interviews to this web site.
Any such interviews are not anonymous and may be published in a form, both
on this web site and potentially in other media, which
may include personally identifiable information about the said eBook author.
Information Automatically Logged
We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information
such as visitor numbers and interests.
Your IP address may also be visible to our advertisers, and third party visitor counter, bookmarking, and social-networking services that we may use (such as Statcounter.com, Facebook.com, and Google.com's +1 button).
We use outside ad companies to display banner, text and other ads on our site. These ads may contain cookies.
Cookies received with banner or other ads are
collected by our ad companies, and we do not have access to this information.
You should also be aware that
some advertisers may utilise technology
such as cookies and web beacons (including in their ads on this site),
which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through
the Google AdSense program) information including your IP
address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and
in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. These types
of technology are
generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing New York real
estate ads to a person in New York, for example) or selecting
which ads to show based on specific sites previously visited (such as showing
cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking and recipe sites).
We use third party visitor counter services (for example Statcounter.com) to help operate, manage and monitor this site.
We also may use third party bookmarking and social-networking services (for example Facebook.com and Google.com's +1 button) to help promote this site, and to allow users to tell others about the site.
These services may display adverts on this site (typically a button, graphic, or text link, although this may vary). Just like other advertisers, such services may utilise technology such as cookies and web beacons, and may have access to information including your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed.
You can choose to disable or selectively turn off our cookies
or third-party cookies in your browser settings, or by managing
preferences in programs such as Norton Internet Security;
however, this can affect how you are able to interact with our
site as well as other websites. This could include the inability
to login to services or programs, such as logging into forums or
In general, regarding cookies with advertisements, you should be aware of the following key points:
- As described above, adverts from third party advertisers (including banners, buttons, text links, and visitor counters, etc.) may appear on this site
- As described above, cookies from third party advertisers allow them to serve adverts based on visits to both our companies' sites and on visits to other sites on the Internet (such as showing cooking ads to someone who frequents cooking and recipe sites)
- As described above, our company does not have access to the information in any cookies used by third party advertisers
- As described above, cookies may be able to be disabled using browser settings and/or security software, but doing so may affect your use of this site and may prevent you from using certain features of this and other sites
Additionally, Google have also asked us to make you aware of the following points:
- Google uses the DoubleClick cookie to enable it and its partners to serve ads based on visits to our company's sites and/or other
sites on the Internet.
- You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the
ads preference manager. Alternatively,
This Web site does not request any personal information or collect any information that personally
identifies you or allows you to be personally contacted.
Since we do not collect any personal information on this Web site, we do not share any personal
information with any third parties nor do we use any personal information for any purposes.
This site contains links to other sites.
is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact:
Please post any comments that you have:
- Opinions expressed by the interviewees are their own opinions, and
not necessarily those of our company (Answers 2000 Limited).
- A number of the interviewees who appear on this site,
are users of products/services produced by our company
- please note that their opinions, experiences and results, are not
necessarily typical. Their experiences and results may differ from those of
typical users, or from yours.
- With any business, it is up to the individual owner of said business to ensure the success of the business. You may make more or less than any sample figures or results that might be quoted on our web sites or other publications. All business involves risk, and many businesses do not succeed. Further, Answers 2000 Limited does NOT represent that any particular individual or business is typical, or that any results or experiences achieved by any particular individual/business is necessarily typical.